Saturday, December 30, 2006

strawberry shortcake

During my last foray at The Body Shop, I ended up with a sample of strawberry body butter. I love their butters (so much that they’re my primary reason for going there), but I would never have picked out strawberry. Hey, it was free.

Now, having rubbed my way through all the olive body butter that I actually paid for, I’m working on the strawberry. It makes me smell exactly like a McDonald’s strawberry sundae. If I was 8 or so, I would be positively enchanted. But I am thirty. And I stopped wanting to smell sweet quite awhile ago. It’s fun for a change, but I won’t buy it when I go back for more buttah.

Exercise: walk with The Husband
Breakfast: croissant and cafe au lait
Lunch: Southwest Turkey Stromboli at Old Chicago
Dinner: Bacon, mushroom, and swiss quiche. A glass of pinot noir, followed by much water once the first twinklings of a headache hit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home