Friday, December 29, 2006

laundry day

Today was drizzly and cold, so we stayed in. I’ve been doing laundry and updating one of my spring courses.

Exercise: 70 stairs, some yoga

Breakfast: woke up too late, then got busy. Too stupid to eat.
Lunch: Turkey sandwich with swiss cheese, guacamole, and sprouts. Three baby dills.
Snack: vanilla yogurt with fresh blueberries
Snack the second: banana, T of peanut butter
Dinner: grilled chicken, cheese tortellini with pesto, steamed broccoli

I know I said this yesterday, and I know it’s not news at all, but I’m fascinated by seeing the food all listed like this. It makes it so obvious what’s going wrong, and it also makes me think about healthier choices during the day. For instance, could have had potato chips. Had a banana and peanut butter instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home