Monday, March 13, 2006

March measurements (and Sunday weigh-in)

So I weighed myself this morning (a day late, because I forgot yesterday until after Charlotte and I had eaten lovely potatoes and cauliflower and broccoli). Usual fetishistic procedure: naked, freshly emptied, same place on the kitchen floor. The scale insists that I am up eight pounds since last week. Methinks I need a new fucking scale. Although we've been eating chili and other things that might make me retain water. And I have no idea where in my cycle I am, since I’ve taken myself off birth control pills and thusly things are funky right now.

So, in a fit of desperation, I ran in the bedroom and grabbed the Tight Jeans, which are freshly laundered. I've been wearing them again since I began to get into them about ten days ago, even though they give me muffin top. They’re straight out of the laundry and therefore as tight as they get, and I could zip them without any struggle at all.

So then I decided it was time to measure myself, since it’s been about a month. Here’s the results of that:
  • Bicep: - .5 inches
  • Breasts: - 1 inch
  • Waist: - 1 inch
  • Belly: - 2.5 inches
  • Hips: -.5 inch
  • Thigh: -.5 inch
  • Calf: Entirely the same. But I noticed some new muscle definition there the other day, while standing in the correct light
Shrinkage all over! I can calm down a bit. Damned scale!

I suppose it’s useful, though, because I have now revised my breakfast plans from buckwheat pancakes to oatmeal with banana.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is some fantastic progress! :)

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home